Howdy! Thanks for taking the time to read all our posts. We love the coffee business and love the people involved even more. It has been so much fun to learn about the different passions people have for coffee. This week, we get to talk about one of THE COOLEST companies, 9th Hour Coffee. Trey Rummel, the owner of 9th Hour, has created a work space and opportunity for people who have struggled with addiction or have been incarcerated. His passion for people and coffee really show up in their roasts. We are currently serving their Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, a bright medium body, with nutty and tangerine notes, with a hint of chocolate and berry undertones, and a nice floral scent. To find out more, check out what our friend Kevin Chapa has to say about 9th Hour!
9th Hour Coffee
- Who are you? Who are you with?
Kevin Chapa, Head Coffee Roaster, 9th Hour Coffee Co. (Houston,Tx)
- What is something special about your coffee company?
- What is your favorite thing about coffee?
- How did you get involved in the coffee business?
- What is one thing you think we need to know?